At UX Labs, we are looking for the next Interaction Designer to join our team and work on designing digital products and platforms that meet various users needs.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. You will be responsible for creating personas, sitemaps, customer journey maps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, UI's and mockups. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is great to have.
- Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes according to the needs of our client.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems.
- Collaborate with different designers to implement attractive designs.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback.
- Understand product specifications, conduct user research, and understand user needs .
- Analyze the existing applications and evaluate their UX effectiveness.
- Consider the HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) element of the design.
- Communicate the scenarios, interaction models, end to end experiences and user experience designs to the team working on the product.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Identify the problems in designs, suggest and reflect the best possible solutions.
- Stay updated about the products of competitors and the latest industry trends.
- Previous experience in one of the following: UX Designer, UI Designer, or what is similar. (Freelancers are also welcome)
- Understanding of UX Software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin, etc.
- Strong communication and soft-skills.
- Extensive knowledge of best UX Design practices to design outstanding solutions.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Strong understanding of User-Centered Design (UCD).
- Ability to effectively communicate the design processes.
- Strong understanding of user interfaces and interaction design.
- Strong knowledge of user tests and usability testing.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Exceptional listener skills.